tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 07 08:18:56 2010

Re: qoSwIj

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

How about {qoSwIj 'oH DaHjaj'e'}.  As I recall, someone else had already mentioned birthdays, and Thorwald was commenting that his was this very day, so the actual topic is 'this day'.

-- ter'eS