tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 05 14:56:56 2010

Re: The postal course

Jacob Saporito ([email protected])

I'm working on the course as well, so it is good to know ahead of time that
the "postal" part of the postal course isn't working.  I may also need this
assistance, if you guys don't mind.  Thanks!