tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 04 07:55:23 2010

Re: The postal course

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

As far as I know, no one will answer you from the physical or e-mail address listed.
Post both the questions and answers to the list and ask us to look over them for you.

(It may also be helpful to give a *brief* overview of what the lesson was focusing on to keep people on the right track. i.e. If the lesson is on -'a', we don't want to ask why you didn't use tIn...)

~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii

--Sent from my Palm PrÄ[email protected] wrote:

Hi!

It says on the web page that (actually, in the PDF linked from there)

that solutions to the problems in the postal course can be emailed to

"[email protected]". Is this still the right address? I did email the

part one answers about a week ago but has seen no reply.

Cheers,

     buSwI'