tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 19 04:10:19 2009

Re: International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

Aye, well it be all well and good to talk like a salty old sea dog and splice the mizzen on this day, me buckos, but there be only one question on my mind, and it be a big question.

How about an /Intergalactic Talk Like A Klingon Day/, attached to some other part of the calendar?

I feel more than a little dishonoured that the Terran pirates beat us to the punch. We should have been doing something like this 20 years ago. Qapla'!

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ...." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.