tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 15 19:31:04 2009

Re: nom*i*nal*ize 2. to convert (an underlying clause) into a noun phrase

Doq ([email protected])

Or if you are concerned that he's starting to drink,
{tlhutlhchoHghachDaj}. Or his excessive drinking {tlhutlhqu'ghachDaj}.
Or his repeated binge drinking {tlhutlhqa'qu'ghachDaj}. Or the grace
with which he carries his inebriation {tlhutlhchu'ghachDaj}.

Doq

Back to archive top level