tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 01 06:18:02 2009

Re: Doctoral project on the Klingon language - bing thanks!

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Karolina
Kazimierczak<[email protected]> wrote:
> Some of you may know me from personal correspondence. Other may (or may not) remember my only message posted to this list over three years ago when I was looking for help in my PhD project on invented languages (especially Klingon language and Tolkien's Elvish languages) and the communities of their users.

So /that's/ why I have your e-mail address in my contacts.
I've been trying to figure that our for the past 3 years.

De'wI' QuvlIj vIghaj, 'ach SoH vIlIj.

DaH qaqaw.

~naHQun

--