tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 10:10:23 2009

Re: nuqneH!

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Michael Roney, Jr. <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm sure the BG will chime in soon with his official
> welcome, but I figured I'd give you the info I have.
> First, purchase The Klingon Dictionary.

As far as I know, there is no BG.  My one-year term of office ended a long time ago, with no takers as successor at the time.  Given the low volume of newbies, do we really need an official greeter anymore?

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level