tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 10:10:23 2009
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Terrence Donnelly (email@example.com)
- From: Terrence Donnelly <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: nuqneH!
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=LjOWoM0tIf+7WD9Y/2h11qs78+8EthWMjDAjc+HhZPO2x3Y8nm5U7EqE1d60sbXOHQhNw5AMNhnR8w8vr5O68LV5accQPfKkDHXPnkHmg6xIm7B8TmJOYZesSkLBHk7Q7LW3kjCq6Cy9gZ638bq+B9A3UfIRti1WMfUP8K31FiU=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
--- On Mon, 10/26/09, Michael Roney, Jr. <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm sure the BG will chime in soon with his official
> welcome, but I figured I'd give you the info I have.
> First, purchase The Klingon Dictionary.
As far as I know, there is no BG. My one-year term of office ended a long time ago, with no takers as successor at the time. Given the low volume of newbies, do we really need an official greeter anymore?
- Re: nuqneH!
- From: "Michael Roney, Jr." <email@example.com>