tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 26 09:02:21 2009

Re: nuqneH!

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Greetings.
I'm sure the BG will chime in soon with his official welcome, but I figured I'd give you the info I have.
First, purchase The Klingon Dictionary.

And according to the pocket dictionary in my pocket, Klingonska Akademien is based in Sweden.

Villavägen 33, 2tr
S-752 36 Uppsala, Sweeden

http://www.klingonska.org
[email protected]
+46 (0) 18 500 911

~naHQun

-Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon translator
http://twitter.com/roneyii

--Sent from my Palm PrÄ?J H wrote:

nuqneH!

First off, I'd like to introduce myself, since I subscribed to this yesterday...

I am Jacob, 19 years old, from sweden. I dont know if theres much more to say, so on to subject number two!

I have in the past week, realized how interesting klingon really is, and decided to learn. So far, I know a few phrases (mainly the ones on www.kli.org)

and some basic pronuciation, though I think its far from perfect... Either way, I want to learn more, and dont really know how to proceed, so I'm asking you.

Any tips on places of education? Or, better yet, if someone here would be willing to help me out and actually teach me.

Thanks

Jacob

Nya Windows 7 g�r allt lite enklare. Hitta en dator som passar dig!

http://windows.microsoft.com/shop

Back to archive top level