tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 30 13:44:13 2009

Re: *Qayton*

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

The first episode of a sitcom named "Jennifer Slept Here" showed the
ghost of a dead starlet reminding a geeky teenaged boy that he spoke
Klingon. I think she said it in Klingon. But that was before I knew
Klingon was a real language, and I haven't found any recordings of it
to confirm its validity.

"Chuck" used Klingon to prove to someone that he was really who he
said he was, and later to confirm that he was wearing a bullet-proof
vest.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level