tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 30 10:16:58 2009

Klingon Christmas Carol information

Joel Anderson ([email protected])

In case any Klingonists are interested.....   (I chose not to be in the
show this year, so I'm a disinterested observer, not a shill.)  If you're
wondering if it is worth the trip, ask ter'eS, who flew in last week to
catch the opening!:

http://www.minnpost.com/artsarena/2009/11/30/13824/christmas_carol_the_same_no_matter_the_language_in_this_case_klingon

http://www.twincities.com/entertainment/ci_13890967

info about the show:
    http://www.cbtheatre.org/KCC2009/KCC2009.htm

tickets:
     http://www.mixedblood.com/about/buy-tickets/

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." GKC
    joel anderson * [email protected] * [email protected]
   mIghghachvo' yImej 'ej yIQaQ; roj yInej 'ej Dochvam yItlha'
                http://www.MrKlingon.org

Back to archive top level