tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 31 09:20:23 2009

qep'a'

Dr . Lawrence M . Schoen ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

At long last we have succeeded in modifying the KLI's Merchant page
to allow you to register for the qep'a' in advance. I encourage you to
head over right now and make your payment (the URL is
/stuff/Merchant.html)
As registration fees are processed, the names of confirmed attendees
will be posted to the page of registrants (you can find that list here:
/stuff/qepareg.html). Knowing how many people are
intending to join us this year makes planning the qep'a' significantly
easier and a better experience for all.

Also, it appears that we will once again have a qep'a' t-shirt, but only
if we have sufficient registrants in time for putting in a t-shirt order
(there are minimums to this sort of thing), which is yet another reason
for registering early.

Once it becomes clear that we *will* have sufficient attendees to allow
for shirts, I'll open the Merchant page up to "Supporting Memberships,"
which will allow non-attendees to get the t-shirt as well.

That's it. Hope to see you there!

Lawrence
--
Lawrence M. Schoen, Ph.D.