tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 30 15:53:30 2009

Re: Reply re "Blank Password" Instruction

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On May 30, 2009, at 5:57 PM, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. wrote:

> Yes, you are correct about the "Blank Password" instruction.   I'm not
> sure but I think that was added after this ordeal began.

reH mu'meyvetlh lucha'lu'pu'.  laDlaHbe' neH SengwI'.

> Whether that's true or not, when that box is left blank, it is not
> true
> that a passcode is sent.   Instead I get an error message.
> Apparently,
> like others who have gone to that place, they did not go so far as to
> actually click the "unsubscribe" button.

wa'Hu' mIw naQ vIpab jIH.  latlh jabbI'ID Quv vInob.  ngoqDe' vISuq.
ngoqDe' vIlo'.  latlh ghom vImuv.  ghIq ghom vImuvHa'.

> That is understandable; you
> have all been assuming it works.   However, it doesn't.

mIw vIDalbe'.  vItobchu'.  Qapqu' mIw.  pItlh.

> I have tried clicking that box a dozen or two times, or more.

nuq SIq?

> I appreciate your effort to help.   Please do not give up.   Thank
> you.

wej jIbup.  ghIlab ghewmaj vIQaHqang.  maQumlI'.  muberghmoH, 'ach
vIcherghtaH 'e' vInID.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level