tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 30 14:59:03 2009

Reply re "Blank Password" Instruction

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Yes, you are correct about the "Blank Password" instruction.   I'm not
sure but I think that was added after this ordeal began.

Whether that's true or not, when that box is left blank, it is not true
that a passcode is sent.   Instead I get an error message.    Apparently,
like others who have gone to that place, they did not go so far as to
actually click the "unsubscribe" button.   That is understandable; you
have all been assuming it works.   However, it doesn't.

I have tried clicking that box a dozen or two times, or more.

I appreciate your effort to help.   Please do not give up.   Thank you.

Christopher Fulkerson