tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat May 30 02:07:30 2009

Re: -vaD

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

> As I said, I don't follow my own interpretation of the
> meanings of {-vaD}
> and {-Daq}; I try to conform to mainstream usage.  I
> just happen to think
> that usage is wrong.
> Perhaps I'm just wishing that Klingon grammar were more cut
> and dried,
> simpler by my own standards.  Oh well.

Which is why we need TKD and KGT to hand, not just electronic or printed lists of Klingon words. More than just the word lists; it's the grammar and syntax those books contain that are important to learn.

Well, at least so I've imagined things to be.