tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 21 10:13:49 2009

RE: Service

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

qatlho'.

I'm also coming up short on two words that are baffling me: "factor," as in "there are many factors to consider," and "reflection" - not to mention "reflect" and, of course, "mirror."

Peace,

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.