tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 08 12:13:58 2009

RE: taH pagh taHbe'

Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. ([email protected])

Please remove my address from your mailing list.

I might like to have about major events in your doings, if there are other
lists not like the open conversation.

Thanks, best wishes,

Christopher Fulkerson

On Fri, May 8, 2009 9:39 am, Steven Boozer wrote:
> Lieven Litaer:
>>Something else I just found is some kind of commercial for the new Star
>>Trek movie. It uses Klingon, bad really-really bad... Hard to understand.
>>
>>http://tinyurl.com/LOVEFiLMKlingonReview
>
>>From the subtitles:
>
>  - "Great film, although... where were the Klingons???
>  - "No Klingons???
>
> Do'Ha'.  'e' vISIv jIH je.
>

> --
> Voragh