tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 08 10:33:29 2009

RE: Slate article by Arika Okrent

Fiat Knox ([email protected])

De'vaD qatlho'.

I'm looking for a list of useful URLs to hand over to the BBC and S4C producers. They can put this lot up on their website after my interviews tomorrow.

Qapla'

Alex.

"Oh, I love it when they /ask/ me to corrupt them ..." - Me, talking to Nai, Mar 01 2008

"You people and your quaint little categories." - Captain Jack Harkness, Torchwood

"We're grown ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means." - Randall Munroe, http://xkcd.com

Conquer the Universe with me! See how at http://fiat-knox.livejournal.com

We are now leaving the Kingdom of Star Trek and entering normal space.