tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 28 13:10:22 2009

Re: joj

[email protected] wrote:
> Allright, years later, I'm still confused by (joj).
>
> I understand that it works the same way as ('em) and the like, but
> generally you want 2 nouns when saying "between".
>
> I can say ('uSDu'lIj joj), but how do I add in another noun?
>
> For clarity, the sentence in question is "The maximum size of the log
> file must be between X and Y MB."

{joj} refers to a spatial kind of between, not the kind you're talking
about. We have no simple and convenient way to do what you want.

ta 'aqroS tIn law' X MB tIn puS 'ej Y MB tIn law' ta 'aqroS tIn puS net poQ.

--
David Trimboli
http://www.trimboli.name/

Back to archive top level