tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 27 14:20:14 2009

Re: Klingon translation

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Jun 27, 2009, at 4:42 PM, David Trimboli wrote:

> Terrence Donnelly wrote:
>
>>> On the other hand, it does seem that the law'/puS verbs can take
>>> some verb suffixes, so I propose again {SuS bIr HoS law''a' qo' Hov
>>>  HoS puS'a' pagh qo' Hov HoS law''a' SuS bIr HoS puS'a'}
>
> Woah! How does it seem that we can do that?

Indeed, how?  KGT shows the potential of using different word pairs
to replace the law' and puS, but I've never seen anything to suggest
we can use anything but unaffixed verbs there.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level