tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 25 00:32:05 2009

Re: Klingon orthography

Michael Everson ([email protected])

On 25 Jun 2009, at 06:38, Doq wrote:

> In the Klingon language, {q} and {Q} are different letters.

Perhaps you mean "in the standard Latin orthography for Klingon as
devised in 1985, q and Q are treated as separate letters". Or perhaps
you mean "q and Q are used to indicate different phonemes".

This is a question of character set technology, however, and the case-
pair equivalence between these two characters is

> Likely, you will respond by repeating yourself yet again, as if you
> think we apparently didn't read the dozen or two previous posts
> you've  already made in one day on the topic.

Gosh, thanks for your sarcasm and your scorn.