tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 29 05:06:43 2009

Re: vIlpu' vIlmey je

qe'San \(Jon Brown\) ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Maybe not a serious comment but within a plot would a classic red-shirt be a
vIlle'   ??

They're more than a vIl  as their character is a sort of minion to the plot
and the captain and necessary in the sense that if they weren't there an
important character might get hurt.

qe'San