tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 19 14:46:21 2009

Re: Alternatives to Code2000 PUA Klingon Font

Michael Roney, Jr. ([email protected])

Just installed the new fonts.They're showing up as normal letters in Open
Office.

~naHQun

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Michael Everson <[email protected]>wrote:

> On 19 Jul 2009, at 22:10, Michael Roney, Jr. wrote:
>
> >> I'd be grateful if people could test the new versions at
> http://www.evertype.com/fonts/tlh
> >>

> > Couple questions: Do I need to uninstall the old versions first? Or
> > will it
> > just overwrite?
>
> best to install them and to Empty the Trash.
>
> > The extra data in the folders, what do I do with it?
> > I'm running Vista.
>
> You can ignore and throw away the Keyboard Layouts Folder since it is
> for Mac OS X only.

~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator

http://www.twitter.com/roneyii