tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 05 11:05:19 2009

RE: Questions with law'/puS

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

> There was once a wonderful exchange between two established Klingon
> speakers where one asked if it were true (and he suspected that it
> was) that speaking Klingon forced you to be rude. The other
> responded
> that it was not true; that instead speaking Terran forced you to be
> vague, wittering and indecisive.

Nick Nickolas: "An aside: is it just me (and I know for a fact it isn't), or does talking in Klingon
actually *force* you to be rude? ;)"

Richard Kennaway: "No, talking Terran forces you to be wittering, vague, and indecisive."

DloraH

Back to archive top level