tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 01 13:18:47 2009

Re: Klingon cardinal directions

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The Enterprise Incident would probably be the best shot of a D7 - but
of course it's a Romulan ship, with Romulan markings...

--
Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level