tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 01 12:47:22 2009

RE: Klingon cardinal directions

DloraH ([email protected]) [Hol po'wI']

> Does anyone remember its orientation on Koloth's ship, the
> IKV Groth, in DS9 "Trials and Tribble-ations"?  Did they
> include a CGI version of the ship?

I didn't re-watch the entire episode, but jumping through I saw only one scene showing the klingon
ship, and like ghunchu'wI' I did not see any trefoil, but there was what looked like some pIqaD.

> (For that matter, what
> about the new digitally-enhanced versions of TOS "The Trouble
> With Tribbles" etc.?)

Don't know if it is the "enhanced" version, but the TOS DVD I have did not show any klingon ship in
The Trouble With Tribbles.  They show the Enterprise orbiting the space station, but not the klingon
ship.

DloraH

Back to archive top level