tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 15 14:08:15 2009

Re: Klingon keyboard

d'Armond Speers ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

What I can't tell just by looking at the page is what happens when you
type on it.  What comes up on the screen?  The corresponding Klingon
symbol?  Using what font?  What about in a simple ASCII environment?

As interesting as it looks, it's probably useless.  Not to mention
it's a PS/2 connection, which I haven't seen in years.

--Holtej

On Jan 15, 2009, at 2:57 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> jatlh mark:
>
>> Dochvetlh bonuDnIS:
>
>> http://www.cherrykeyboardsrus.co.uk/Klingon+Language-Details.htm
>
> Is it just me, or is the pIqaD not mapped onto the keyboard in the
> same manner as the pIqaD fonts?
> And I'm pretty sure those aren't Klingon numbers.
>
> Regardless, they keyboard was released November of 2007, and they
> aren't planning on making any more (unless there's a BIG demand).
>
> Which is sad, since I've been wanting one since 2002 when I started
> studying pIqaD.
>

> ~naHQun

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D.
[email protected]