tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 21 15:06:35 2009

Feast of the Long Night

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

The "Klingon Christmas Carol" that I saw recently referred to the Ceremony of the Long Night, and then I saw someone's Facebook status update that they are attending a Feast of the Long Night (appropriate for today!).  Which got me thinking, is there a tlhIngan Hol equivalent of "feast"?  I thought of {ram nI' lopno'}, but does that convey the idea of a capital-F Feast?

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level