tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 02 11:58:37 2009

Re: Cogito ergo sum (was RE: Numbers with pronouns)

Christopher Kidder ([email protected])

One could argue that the 0- prefix on {taH} implies "it".  Which, yes, you
could say was an undefined object.  Or, you could fill in the assumed object
of "Life".  Or, perhaps, not unlike real Shakespeare, the choices made could
be postulated for hundreds of years and never clearly defined except within
any given director's production.  And, seeing as how only small segments of
the Klingon Hamlet have ever been produced, a definitive answer won't be
forthcoming any time soon.
Q'DroS vestai-gIln
Horey'So in Hamlet in  "Klingons and Shakespeare"

--
Christopher O. Kidder
Artistic Director, Commedia Beauregard

Back to archive top level