tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 02 11:20:13 2009

Re: Cogito ergo sum (was RE: Numbers with pronouns)

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

The first translation which was made for Star Trek 6 was {yIn pagh yInbe'}  "to live or not to live", but the producers thought that it didn't sound klingon enough. That's why Marc Okrand changed it.

(I don't remember where I got this from.)

Quvar.