tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 02 09:57:08 2009

Re: Klingon Draydels

Mark J. Reed ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Mark J. Reed <[email protected]> wrote:
> On the ones I've seen the order does indeed match the sentence - right
> to left, to match the direction of Hebrew writing. ÂSo in the
> counterclockwise direction as seen from the top they are in order NUN
> GIMEL HE SHIN (except with PE instead of SHIN on Israeli dreidels).

Man, that still came out wrong.

If you look down from the top of the dreidel and touch the four sides
of the square in *clockwise* order, you get the correct sequence. What
I meant above was that if you *spin* the dreidel counterclockwise
while looking from the side, they will appear in the proper order.

-marqoS

--
Mark J. Reed <[email protected]>

Back to archive top level