tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 02 09:08:37 2009

Re: Klingon Draydels

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh ([email protected])

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Michael Roney, Jr. <[email protected]> wrote:
> So if I were to label a draydel in pIqaD, they'd still be able to play.
>
> Now before I get started, has anyone done this yet?

I've not actually made one, but many years ago I came up with this:

"pa' QuDmo' bechchu' ghol} "The opponent suffered completely because
of the insurrection there."

pa' :: p :: pagh (nothing)
QuDmo' :: Q :: Qapla' (success)
bechchu' :: b :: bID (half)
ghol :: gh :: ghaq (contribute)

It occurs to me that {p} and {b} are just similar enough to confuse
people the way nun and gimel sometimes do. :)

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level