tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 31 20:48:07 2009

Re: Edgar Allan Poe

YemQoyaD2 ([email protected])

HIvqa' veqlargh

The more I think about what I said below, the more I  realize it was a
different translation project (the sci-fi one) I was thinking  about, and also
how foolish I was to hit the send key even if I'd gotten it  right.

::::wanders off looking for a treatment for foot in mouth  desease:::::::

In a message dated 8/31/2009 3:55:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,