tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 24 13:18:38 2009

Re: Little Prince translation effort << Re: New Member

Lieven Litaer ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

ja' lay'tel:
> Perhaps you and Lieven could split the project or collaborate in some
> other way?

Yes, indeed, we talked about that already.

Actually, I started this project many years ago already, without setting myself a deadline to finish it. So I worked on it with many breaks.

It is an easy story indeed, but it sometimes has really difficult ideas to translate, sometimes wordplay I don't want to destroy.

I planned to come with this translation as a surprise, but obviously, I was too slow with that :-)

Qapla'
  Quvar.