tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 23 19:34:41 2009

Re: Edgar Allan Poe

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

There was a Poe Project through the KLI at one time, for which I did "Fall of the House of Usher", but I don't think they got all the translations they wanted, and I haven't heard anything about it in years.

-- ter'eS