tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 26 09:33:22 2009

Re: The health of the Klingon language vs the health of the KLI

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I nominate Doq to replace me as BG. I'm sure someone with your skills is up to the challenge, no matter what else you've got on your plate.

-- ter'eS