tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 19:24:48 2008

Re: paqmey...

ghunchu'wI' ([email protected])

On Sep 26, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Thorwald Peeters wrote:

> I was wondering: are the Tao and membership the only two things
> left for the KLI to sell at this moment?

Doch law' ngevlaH yejHaD 'ach DaHjaj Suy DaqDaq mob bIH.  latlh
vIchelmeH mura'ta'be' 'angghal.  'ej Sep HopDaq HIjlu'meH DeQmey
luwuqnISlu'.

At the moment, they are the only things on the new and improved
Merchant page.  Dr. Schoen hasn't given instructions for any others.
Shipping cost calculations still need to be worked out for non-US
addresses in any case.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level