tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 09:53:37 2008

Re: paqmey...

qa'pIn bu' nIv qorghon puqloD qI'meQ tuq ([email protected])

AmazonDaq paqmey vIje'laH. 'e' vIsov.
KLI QumvaD lojmItDaq paqmey vIje' vIneH.
KLI QumvaD lojmItDaq Dotlh vIghel.

<citaat van="Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.">
> On Fri, September 26, 2008 9:18 am, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D. wrote:
>> Dear Mr. Peeters,
>>
>> Evidently I am writing on behalf of the Klingon High Council.
>>
>> I cannot explain how you got my email address, but I did recently try,
>> to no avail, to sign up at the KLI web site.   Probably that attempt
>> somehow resulted in your getting my address... but... do you know how
>> this could have happened?

[email protected] QumwI' Damuv.
QumwI'lIj vISovbe'. QumwI'lIj vISov vIneHbe'.

>> I went to the KLI site without being able to glean what I came for,
>> namely a sight of the pages of the Klingon Hamlet.
>> The site referred to its sale page, but the Klingon Hamlet was not
>> listed there.

'e' vIlegh.

>> I risked six dollars and ordered the Klingon Hamlet at Amazon.
>> I can only assume that the existence of such a book (which I believe I
>> have seen) is not a hoax.

paqvetlh Daje'laHmo' qaHoy'.

>> So, if I have an answer to your question, it is that you must go to
>> Amazon to get the Klingon repertoire; let us be glad that the Klingon
>> diaspora has had this effect: you can get Klingon literature away from
>> the Homeworld.

vISov. KLIvo' paqmey vIje' vIneH. ghorgh 'e' DuHlaH vIghelta' 'ej 'e'
DuHjaj vIghelta'

--
bu' nIv qa'pIn qI'meQ vIghro''a' tuq
C.O. IKO qaDwI' Doq