tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 17:35:16 2008

Re: To Thorwald Peeters; en Garde to the "Master"

NeuroSkull ([email protected])

for F*** sakes man, this is not a toastmasters reunion.  THIS IS THE  KLINGON
EMPIRE!

In a message dated 9/26/2008 5:03:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[email protected] writes:

--- On  Fri, 9/26/08, Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.
<[email protected]> wrote:

> From:  Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.  <[email protected]>
> Subject: To Thorwald  Peeters; en Garde to the "Master"
> To: [email protected]
>  Date: Friday, September 26, 2008, 3:42 PM
> Hi Thorwald,
>
> I am glad we worked that out.   I suppose in the future  I
> will not want to
> make any similar remarks as this to the  whole room, but
> since I am new
> here, I think it would be  dishonorable of me to fail to
> reach this
> closure.
>
> As to the Master of the Klingons, I make no secret of the
>  fact that he is
> totally without honor, boastful, obviously  self-satisfied,
> and needs to be
> challenged.    Mostly, for his lack of consideration for the
> ignorance of a
>  newcomer such as myself, whose status as a newcomer he
> should have  known,
> if he deserved to be Master.   For does not a true  Master
> know who is in
> his Assembly?    Does not a  true Master know as soon as
> anyone new is on
> the List?   His belated welcome means nothing to me.    I
> break  wind in
> his general direction!    To have allowed me to  embarrass
> myself is not an
> honorable welcome.    I  say he is probably an Earther,
> posing as a
> Klingon.  That  is my challenge: prove to me I am wrong!
> (Though I  must
> say the makeup job looks realistic.)
>
> I also  suggest that on your website you make it really even
> more  crystal
> clear to dumbos like me that when they sign up for the  list
> they are
> talking to EVERYBODY.   Many people  besides myself also
> probably do not
> understand that.

Oddly, I thought that by 2008 everyone understood what a MAILING LIST  is. If
you don't want everyone to receive your messages, don't send them to a
MAILING LIST!  If you somehow subscribed in error, feel free to  unsubscribe, but
don't blame us for your own error.

> Best,
>
> Christopher

--  ter'eS