tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 26 13:52:13 2008

Re: To the List Regiment

nahqun ([email protected])

jatlh Christopher Fulkerson, Ph.D.:

To the List Regiment,

Please let me understand how you work: am I correct to think that every
letter goes out to everybody, and that whomsoever wishes to answer, does
so?

bIqar.

How many answers can one tolerate before the phenomenon is just spam?
Just because one knows where the spam is coming from, doesn't mean it's
not spam.

law'.
QInwIj 'oHbe' SPAM'e',
'ach munuQ QInlIj.

So, let me ask, in practice, how many answers does one get?    Apparently
not many?     But let me point out, that if your effort becomes popular,
you WILL have a pretty bad problem to deal with.

moj?
Qatqu'.

As to the Master of the Klingons, I will not be impressed unless you can
tell me where the plot of beloved Klingon Homeworld dirt is located on
this planet.   Until then, brush up on your Shakespeare - I do not accept
your authority, and your claim is without honor.

lam? qatlh lam DaneH?

HoS lI' Dalo'Ha' chu'!

>Christopher

~naHQun