tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 05 12:52:19 2008

GURPSHom

A few years ago there was an announcement that Steve Jackson Games was
looking for a Klingon translator for GURPS Lite
(http://www.sjgames.com/gurps/lite/). I got the gig, but I ended up
sitting on it, stalled somewhat early in the process.

I've got it going again a little, but I could really use the help of an
editor to read it over and tell me what makes sense and what doesn't.

Does anybody have the time to work with me on this?

--
SuStel
Stardate 8344.4

Back to archive top level