tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 05 13:37:38 2008

Re: KLBC: New to the List

Terrence Donnelly ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Hi, Ted, I am the Beginner's Grammarian, which means I get first crack at answering your questions or correcting your offerings (after that, everyone else is free to disagree with me!).

--- On Fri, 12/5/08, Ted Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

> tlhIngan Hol jIghoj

make it {vIghoj}. You need the "1st person subject- 3rd person object" verb prefix ("I study it"). {jI-} is the "no boject" prefix.

> teD 'oH pongwIj'e'

maj.

> At least I hope I am writing that correctly.  I have been
> reading the posts for the last few months, and am very
> excited to learn tlhIngan Hol.
>
> Does anyone know if the KLI postal course is still active?
> I tried sending the first lesson, but no reply.

I think it's defunct.

-- ter'eS BG

Back to archive top level