tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 01 09:41:27 2008

Re: Klingon TAO TE CHING Update

Lawrence John Rogers ([email protected])

Yeah... :D I bought your Gilgamesh book last night!  Enjoy the profits and
my thanks.  It should be really cool.  You guys are awesome.  Love the
language.  maj.

My apologies to Guntawitch.  luj.  I just have trouble dealing with his
Klingon-Nazi bullshit.  Like, he doesn't even know me and he's all "my
head's on fire, the world's going to end".  I wish he would shut the hell
up.  Stop the cycles of abuse.  Live in peace.

Jerks like that need to learn respect.  One of these days, someone less
forgiving is going to whoop his ass at one of the coming qempmey.  We
Atlanttean refer to that as the "Tamar" (from whence came "Dharma").

Tigmil ... Nokes tagig Pasilos "Gilekim Tabmil Meshag" mohin mohedeshimik.
Nartaktem kwiyim gim pagen.  Po badeg esgimot.

Gunatawiktem ga lewidostem beket.  Lewid.  "Natasi-Kalinan" bahodmokag
kupegostem kulebin gim neshinga lewegekik.  Lenigot yos tug kwam pannebot
gim "tegultem kagin obesetot, demot hobdot" basheb linegot.  Po wanatlekik
deg tug tak tenitsimot.  Konostem Lotanag tikud.  Weshekmol.

DloraH writes:

>> I think it's cool you guys did this.  I'm going to support
>> the group and buy
>> this book, even if I can't read it for a year or less.
>
> The left page is in Klingon, the right page is the matching English.  So you could actually use it
> as a learning tool, ... like MY book ghIlghameS.
>

> DloraH

Back to archive top level