tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 27 10:56:26 2007

RE: puchpa'?

DloraH ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

All these different names; I haven't seen anybody mention "latrine" yet, the popular choice in the
military.
I try to avoid "bathroom", especially since most outside the home don't contain a bath.
I don't use "restroom" either.  Aside from the funny photo of when my brother was a young child, I
have never seen anybody "resting" in one of those rooms.
I know others use "washroom", but to me "washroom" is another name for the laundry room.

DloraH

Back to archive top level