tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 06 05:08:15 2007

Re: How to Join the KLI

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

The web page that accepts credit cards is broken, and some people
don't read the paper mail instructions there.

I have no difficulty contacting Lawrence, but some people posted to
the list reporting such problems, so I tried to help them. I don't
know how many people are members. It's not really important to me.
I'm more concerned about knowing how my friends are. I think I paid
for a five year membership or some such, just to avoid having to pay
the fee every year.

- Robyn.