tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 05 08:18:55 2007

How to Join the KLI

Qov ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Schoen, director of the KLI and begged him to do something about the
plight of those trying to join. He says that the passwords and
ability to fix the website are concentrated in the head of the
assistant director. He's a capable person, but he a) does everything
to what other people would consider ridiculous extremes b) is very
easily distracted and c) has children. I suspect that because he is
unable, in the time between distractions, to perfect the website, he
isn't touching it.

In the meantime, if you wish to join the KLI, you may send US $10, by
some means reasonably likely to be negotiable in the USA yet not
stolen en route, to:

Klingon Language Institute
P.O. Box 634, Flourtown,  PA, 19031
United States of America

The journal HolQeD is not currently being published, and current
membership benefits are limited to pride in belonging, a membership
card, and (if the passwords are sorted out) some members-only website
access and tagging of your posts. The KLI is ours to make something
of, however, and the more members the more we can do.

- Qov

Back to archive top level