tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 28 11:22:45 2007

Re: Now and then?

Steven Boozer wrote:
> "Voyages: now and then".
[...]
> What conjugation, if any, can I use here?

Given that it's not a full sentence in English, I wouldn't hold you to
correct grammar in a translation. Since we don't know what Klingons find
pithy or what kind of rules-breaking they'd allow for something pithy,
you can simply go on your human instinct.

Changing {DaH} and {ngugh} to {DaHjaj} and {ret} might solve your problem:

    lengmey: DaHjaj ret je

SuStel
Stardate 7909.1

Back to archive top level