tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 05 21:00:05 2007

What IS 0EM Software And Why D0 You Care?

Ashton Cook ([email protected])

Now you buy retail software.
It means you buy big color box with CD/DVD, booklets, user`s manuals etc.
In most cases all these things are useless for you.

There is interesting solution. There is "OEM software".
Now we can suggest OEM software for usual customers, for you.
http://dsr.gogitwo.com/?1C85630CBBC4F6E9715E48A482245D&t9

Compare OEM and retail prices:

Windows XP Pro w/SP2        0EM: $49    Retai1: $269
MS 0ffice Enterprice 2OO7   0EM: $79    Retai1: $899
Acrobat Reader 8 Pro        0EM: $79    Retai1: $499

We have many advantageous offers, such as:

 $79 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
 $49 Macromedia Flash Professional 8
 $59 Adobe Premiere 2.0
 $59 Corel Grafix Suite X3
 $59 Adobe Illustrator CS2
 $69 Adobe Photoshop CS2 V9.0
 $89 Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
 $99 Macromedia Studio 8
$129 Autodesk Autocad 2007
$149 Adobe Creative Suite 2
$269 Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium

   Solutions for Mac

 $69 Adobe Acrobat PR0 7
 $49 Adobe After Effects
 $49 Macromedia Flash Pro 8
$149 Adobe Creative Suite 2 Premium
 $49 Ableton Live 5.O.1
 $49 Adobe Photoshop CS

You can save 75-90% of money!
You will buy software only and immediatelly download it!
Any overhead costs. Any timeouts after buy.
Please check this link and find more information about these offers.
http://dsr.gogitwo.com/?1C85630CBBC4F6E9715E48A482245D&t7

Back to archive top level