tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 10 21:13:56 2007

Photoshop, Windows, Office

Adam Richardson ([email protected])

Nu Macromedia titles released on Jun 09 05:50:19 MSK 2007

Adobe Creative Suite CS3 269$
Adobe Photoshop CS3      89$
Symantec Norton 360      29$
Microsoft Office 2007    79$
Microsoft Vista Business 79$
Nero 7 Premium           39$
Adobe Acrobat 8 Pro 	 79$
Adobe Flash CS3 Pro      59$
Windows XP Pro +SP2 	 49$
Adobe Premiere 2.O 	 59$
Macromedia Studio 8	 99$
0ffice2OO3 w/Contact Mgr 69$
Quickbooks 2OO6 Premier  69$
Microsoft Money 2OO7     39$
Adobe Photoshop CS2 9.O  69$
Autodesk Autocad 2OO7 	 129$
Corel Grafix Suite X3 	 59$
Adobe Creative Suite CS2 149$
Adobe Illustrator CS2	 59$
Microsoft Office XP PR0  49$
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3    59$
McAfee Internet Sec. 7   29$
Norton Antivirus Corp.   29$
Mac software		 49$

http://kcsoftd.com?HSiWQ26433wUGxCIzyCb53781wUjvOdTIUK60277tLvbMcqRQY61339BuZyTMacromedia

cast a few handfuls of the deadly powder over the fish while the sleigh
But I'm not so fond of squealing.  I've been in sight of death once or
Then the schoolmaster began to speak plainly and to the point. He
be so poised that at a touch it could be swung into one of two
fought with Hellgum? I could hardly have thought differently."
the woods on the Ingmar Farm. The skin was then spread out upon the
rope which permitted him to walk with fair ease, but gave him no
Haspinger," p. 184.]
for Simon.  To-night I had him in my power and spared him.  Now I am
Then they got up and clasped hands in farewell.
one of its narrowest parts.  They crossed it by a simple
Gertrude, you must be father and mother to them; you must not leave
that can do their own work; _my_ daughters are brought up
my being next in the entail of Longbourn estate will be kindly
Catherine very much objected to be kept waiting for her
nearer, as if the beast were heading straight for the hut. The old
accept his invitation. I have with me every thing that is necessary
shut without locking it.  The landlord had long ago ceased to concern
Ingmar's face was beaming.
Ingmar noticed that the old man was eying him in a peculiar way;
which was the sullen, deep roar of a tiger calling to its mate.
town and attended them to their aunt's, where his regret and
you; and do not open them until I tell you to."
over a broad plain, showing itself here and there in the gaps between
The two men were on their feet at once.
evident the greater part of the house had collapsed.  Contrasting

Back to archive top level