tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 01 06:01:28 2007

KLBC: Some more clueless questions

Aaron Lewis ([email protected])

Thanks for your answers to my earlier questions, everyone.  They were very
useful, and now I have a few more.

wej means "not yet".  Does it have a counterpart meaning "still"?  (For
example, how might I say "I'm still waiting"?)

Is ghojmoHwI' an acceptable (canonical) word for "teacher"?

We have QaD "dry", chIm "empty" and jen "high".  Are there Some acceptable
(canonical) words for "wet", "full" and "low"?

Does teq "take off, remove" prefer specifically to clothes? Is it
substitutable for tuQHa'maH?

I don't understand whether tuQmoH and tuQHa'moH are transitive or
intransitive.

Many thanks, once again.
aa.

Back to archive top level