tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jan 22 08:27:42 2007

Dilbert Comic in Klingon for January 22, 2007

pm5 ([email protected])

Greetings Warriors:

It's been a long time since my last strip translation.  I've been
working on an exam, which just ended so now I can put more time on my
personal interest.  Here is my translation for dialogues in [Dilbert
comic for January 22, 2007][1].  Corrections and advises are
appreciated.

             {Qatbot. beqpu' jo 'utlh mIgh.}
             "Catbert: Evil director of human resources."

        nov: {tlhorp yuQDaq QeDpIn jIH.  cham Danajbe'bogh vIqem.} (1)
      alien: "I am a scientist from the planet Zorp.  I bring you
              technologies beyond your imagination."

        nov: {Sov vIQaymeH mutlhej jonwI'pu'lI' 'e' yIchaw' vIneH
              neH.} (2)
      alien: "All I ask is that you let me work with your engineers to
              transfer this knowledge."

        nov: {vumlu'chugh, mep ngaSwI' qoDDaq ba'lu' 'e' luHarlaw'.} (3)
      alien: "They think 'work' means sitting in a fabric-covered
              container."

 [1]:http://www.dilbert.com/comics/dilbert/archive/dilbert-20070122.html

pm5

Back to archive top level